- Create and maintain customer folders
- Prepare computer generated work orders for custom
- Facilitate the bid process
- Assist with materials ordering process
- Assist with scheduling
- Maintain customer notes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail is a must!
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage several ongoing projects at one time.
- Proven ability to follow-up with customers.
- Construction experience a plus
- Experience in general computer skills, using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, etc.).
Highlights of our benefits package for full-time employees are below:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual, yet professional work environment