- Greets prospects on sales floor to determine need, budget and decision making.
- Develops new opportunities by building relationships with home builders, remodeling contractors, architects and allied professionals.
- Initial in-home consultations.
- Preliminary material selections with clients.
- Approval of design retainers, estimates and sales contracts.
- Receives payment for products sold and installation service..
- Coordinate projects with installation team and/or customer’s contractor
- Manage and maintain a healthy sales pipeline by generating consistent leads.
- Follow & adopt the internal sales process.
- Prior kitchen design and industry experience is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of closing sales, attaining sales & profitability targets.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and attention to detail is a must!
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage several ongoing projects at one time.
- Proven ability to follow-up with customers for leads & quotes to maximize sales and meet sales objectives.
- Ability to work retail showroom hours required (including evenings and weekends).
- At least 5 years of experience in Kitchen/Bath Design Software, 20/20 preferred.
- At least 5 years in inside sales.
- Highly motivated to excel in the field of kitchen & bath design and sales.
- High level of customer empathy.
- Experience in general computer skills, using QuickBooks and Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, etc.).
- Unparalleled work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- A yearly review.
- Casual, yet professional work environment.